This one-of-a-kind Hermanus hotel can be found in the heart of the Kogelberg Biosphere and boasts a top 10 nationally ranked championship golf course, an award-winning spa and conferencing facilities for up to 350 delegates.
Located in the heart of the Kogelberg Biosphere, Arabella Hotel, Golf & Spa is surrounded by the Cape’s renowned fynbos, lagoon and other indigenous foliage, all of which create a picturesque home for this hotel. This unique juxtaposition of luxury accommodation and natural beauty is the perfect escape for business and leisure travellers alike. The hotel is 70kms from Cape Town International Airport, ensuring that it is completely accessible.
With facilities including a top 10 nationally-ranked, championship golf course, several conferencing and event spaces and an award-winning spa, to name but a few, guests will be spoilt for choice during their stay.
There are a total of 145 rooms:
- 48 Deluxe Garden Rooms (28 Twin / 20 King).
- 69 Deluxe Lagoon Rooms (44 King / 25 Twin).
- 22 Suites (10 are Lagoon view suites and 12 are Garden view suites), each with a separate lounge and sleeper couch that can accommodate a family of 4 (children under the age of 12).
- 2 Presidential Suites, each with separate lounge, en-suite bathroom, jacuzzi and sauna.
- 4 One Bedroom Executive Suites, each suite can accommodate 2 adults and has a separate lounge and private balcony overlooking the lagoon water.
- 2 Universal Access Rooms (form part of the Garden Deluxe rooms).
SLEEPS IN TOTAL
In addition to a variety of Restaurants, 18-hole golf course, recreational activities, spa, gym and childrenss activities, detailed amenities; in the rooms include: electronic laptop-sized safe | spacious bathroom with bath and shower | mini-bar | LCD TV with selected DSTV channels | double basins and bidet in bathroom | bottled water | individually controlled air-conditioning | Bath- robes and slippers | executive work desk | turndown service | extra length king-sized bed | international electric point adapters | coffee and tea-making facilities | 24-hour room service | hairdryer | iron and ironing board | telephone | camping cots (on request) | connecting rooms available
Please see website for rates & special offers