Rocky Pools is a far cry from some of the face-brick monstrosities along this stretch of the Bettys Bay coast. As far as beach houses go, it sits way near the top of the pile – tasteful design, unobstructed views, and an uncluttered interior befitting the ideal beach holiday.
As the name suggests, Rocky Pools is protected from the Betty’s Bay ocean by a buffer of jagged rock pools and coastal fynbos.
A short stroll to the left leads to Penguin Point and its population of quirky birds, while an amble to the right lands you on Betty’s long moody beach.
* NO LOAD-SHEDDING – We have inverters to stay online *
SLEEPS IN TOTAL
8 (3 Queens and 2 singles – all en-suite)
2 en-suite bedrooms with queen beds on seafront, 1 en-suite with 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed (2 singles) in 3rd bedroom mountain facing side, 3 bathrooms (2 with shower and 1 with bath), fully equipped kitchen with gas hob/electric oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, cutlery/crockery and cooking utensils, DSTV (card supplied), wi-fi, fireplace and outside braai on sea side.
Linen & Towels: yes
Meals available: no / self catering
Pet-friendly: No pets allowed. An extra charge of R3000 per pet is charged.
Check in: Any time from 16:00 pm
Check out: 10:00 am
- Minimum 2 nights stay.
- Minimum stay of 14 nights December / January period.
- Minimum 4 nights stay over Easter weekend.
- Wood stove & fireplace. Bring own wood & firelighters.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- Spare guest toilet.
Rates 2023 :
- Winter : R2500 x 2 guests per night, R3250 x 3 / 4 guests per night, R4500 x 5 to 8 guests per night
- Summer : R3500 x 2 guests per night, R4500 x 3 / 4 guests per night, R5500 x 5 to 8 guests per night
- December/January 2024 : R6500 x 2 to 8 guests per night