The Highwaterhouse is a unique beach house to visit for self-catering accommodation in Pringle Bay. We are located on a farm in Hangklip, a few minutes’ drive from Pringle Bay in the Overberg region of the Western Cape.
SLEEPS IN TOTAL
- Large wrap-around balcony surrounding the house affords sea and mountain views.
- Open-plan upper level has a large lounge bordered by comfortable benches (which could double up as beds), huge bay windows and a fireplace.
- Dining area with large Yellowwood table.
- Kitchen has a gas stove, microwave oven, fridge, deep freeze and all necessary kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Upstairs toilet
- Outside braai area also offering spectacular views.
- Two bedrooms, each sleeping two people. Additional guests can sleep on the couches upstairs which serve as bunks.
- Bathroom with shower, bath, and toilet.
- Free, uncapped wi-fi. There is a large screen monitor for guests to connect their laptops to for internet access and Netflix streaming.
For more information visit, https://thehighwaterhouse.co.za