Welcome to the Biosphere Breaker Way!
The Biosphere Breaker Way is an extraordinary hiking experience in the rugged South-Western coastline of South Africa. Join us as we expose the unique beauty of South Africa’s fynbos and the history of the area on a guided tour through the mountains and along the coastline from Hermanus to Pringle Bay.
The Biosphere Breaker Way was developed by Conrad Wegelin and Freddie Steytler, both locals to the area and passionate about the amazing uniqueness and diversity of fynbos and the rugged beauty of the coastline. Both Conrad and Freddie and their wives would love to share this magical place with you and the best way to do this is to walk it and smell the fynbos!
BIOSPHERE BREAKER WAY 3 & 5 DAY HIKES
- A slack-pack walk from Hermanus to Pringle Bay
- Luggage transported
- Comfortable guest accommodation
- Guided by accredited guides
- Informative talks on the history of the area, the fauna, the flora (fynbos) and the marine life
- DBB, lunches, tastings, guiding and talks included
- Shuttle services en route included
- Moderate hiking fitness required
- A maximum of 12 per group to ensure exclusivity
For further information on Walk Details and more please visit our website. For pricing please contact us via email or give us a call on one of the numbers below:
Conrad +27 83 532 5622
Elaine +27 83 235 5570
Freddie +27 84 458 7701
Katrin +27 82 335 8132